Personal Coping Toolkit
Reflect on which self-regulation and coping strategies work best for them personally, building a 'toolkit' of approaches they can draw on in different situations and sharing what works with others
Share and support
Teaching Table · Plan outline
Set out your lesson
A reviewed step-by-step guide is not available yet. This is an outline from the plan, not a fully authored guide.
No teaching instructions are available for this lesson. Choose another topic or return to your plan.
Family records and proof options
Keep a record of your learning
Save photos, notes, and attendance. Export a proof packet for compliance or portfolio reviews.
Learning resources
Reviewed external links that reinforce this concept. They do not replace Gakuva’s teaching approach.
No reviewed resources for this concept yet.
The teaching approach above still stands. Curated practice links will appear here as the shelf fills.
Check understanding
- Describe at least three personal coping strategies and when each is most effective
- Recommend a strategy to a friend based on the friend's specific situation
- Evaluate whether a strategy they tried worked well and explain their reasoning
“Can your child tell you 'When I'm stressed about exams I go for a walk and that helps, but when I'm sad I need to talk to someone' — showing they know their own coping toolkit?”
Curriculum record
- Type
- Meta
- Subject
- Personal & Social Development
- Domain
- Self-Regulation & Resilience
- Age range
- Ages 9–11
Standards